"My Love" was not among Richie's … Truly: 9. Listen: 2 - Lionel Richie - Hello: Listen: 3 - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love: Listen: 4 - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love: Listen: 5 - Lionel Richie - Cinderella: Listen: 6 - Lionel Richie … Edit Master Release Data Correct . Le premier single Truly, a atteint la première position dans les charts américains [2]. 00:02. You Are (Instrumental) 13. Lionel Richie. Label: Motown - 1677 MF • Format: Vinyl 7 Lionel Richie - My Love (1982, Vinyl) | Discogs Beginning in 1968, he was a member of the funk and soul band the Commodores and then launched a solo career in 1982. 01. The song features harmony backing vocals by country music singer Kenny Rogers. Écouter Ajouter 18 Brick House Encore 4:03 . Author unregistered_2166321 51. I bought Lionel's recent "Tuskegee" album, and love it! Lionel Richie - My Love, clip video. 00:02. [1] "My Love" was not among Richie's more successful singles in the United Kingdom, where it only managed # 70 on the UK Singles Chart. 1992 | Motown Back To Front Lionel Richie | 01-01-1992 Durée totale : 1 h 07 min. Start Station. Lionel Richie: My Love/ Round and Round ‎ (7", Single) Motown: MOT-1708: Japan: 1983: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [m170504] Master Release. Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. It was the third single released off Richie's self-titled debut solo album. The Best Of Lionel Richie 20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection, 4m 05sec. there isn't a video lesson for this song. My Love Artiste : Lionel Richie Album : "Lionel Richie" Date de sortie : 27 mars 2003 . Share. Écouter Ajouter 15 My Love Lionel Richie 4:08 . Explorez les références de Lionel Richie sur Discogs. Add all to Wantlist Remove all from Wantlist. I've been through so many changes in my life woman It's a wonder I ain't lost my mind And I ain't never said how much I need you sugar But I should need you by my side My Love: 5. My Destiny . My Love by Lionel Richie chart history on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes and YouTube. Le chanteur Kenny Rogers fait appel à ses services pour « Lady », son plus grand tube en 1980, et la production de l'album Share Your Love. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Lionel Richie - My Love at Discogs. Start Station. Lyrics to 'My Love' by Lionel Richie. Lionel Brockman Richie, Jr., né le 20 juin 1949 à Tuskegee, Alabama, est un chanteur et musicien américain Il est l'auteur de plusieurs tubes (pop, soul, etc.) It was recorded and released while Richie was still a member of the Commodores; he left the group shortly after the album's release. Lionel Richie - Lionel Richie Album Lyrics; 1. Lionel Richie. My favorite song on the album was the duet version of 'My Love" with Kenny (never heard the song before). à succès planétaire pendant les années 1980 et a vendu plus de 100 millions de disques à travers le monde. The remake features Kenny Chesney. Love Oh Love . It's a wonder I ain't lost my mind. Round and Round: 6. All Night Long (All Night) (Single Version) Lionel Richie. Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song My Love by Lionel Richie on iHeartRadio! The first single from the album, "Truly", topped the Billboard Hot 100. 20,997 views, added to favorites 938 times. affichage : les + populaires Parmi les 9 titres que contient l’opus, sorti sur le célèbre label Motown, se cache « My Love », une chanson d’amour par excellence qui fera danser le slow à des millions de gens dans le monde. Download Pdf. Lionel Richie sort son tout premier album éponyme en 1982. MY LOVE Chords by Lionel Richie. Lionel Richie est le principal architecte de ce succès, composant la majorité des titres. Lionel Richie is the eponymous debut solo studio album by American singer Lionel Richie, released on October 6, 1982, on Motown Records. It reached the Top 10 on three notable Billboard magazine charts in the spring of 1983: on the pop chart, the song peaked at # 5; on the adult contemporary chart, the song spent four weeks at # 1; and on the R&B chart, the song topped out at # 6. The song features harmony backing vocals by country music singer Kenny Rogers. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Lionel Richie at the Discogs Marketplace. My Love. INTRO: G9 Bm7 / G Em7 Bm7 / D I’ve been through so many changes in my life woman C9 C/D G9 It’s a wonder I ain’t lost my mind Bm7 / G Em7 Bm7 / D And I ain’t never said how much I need you sugar C9 C G9 But I sho' need you by my side CHORUS: G D/G My love C C/D G D/G C9 C/D Just thinking about you baby, just blows my mind G D/G My love C C/D G D/G C9 C/D Just thinking about … 05:47 04. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1982 Vinyl release of My Love on Discogs. And I ain't never said how much I need you sugar. My endless love Oooh-woow Boom, boom Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom Oooh, and love Oh, love I'll be that fool For you, I'm sure You know I don't mind Oh you know-I don't mind And, YES You'll be the only one 'Cause NO one can deny This love I have inside And I'll give it all to you My love My love, my love My endless love Just Put Some Love In Your Heart: 4. It features background vocals sung by Kenny Rogers. midi genres/directions. Abonnements d'écoute de musique en streaming Web et mobile, packs de téléchargement MP3 - paiement Paypal ou carte bancaire This song reached at #6 on the Billboard R&B Charts. Edit Release All Versions of this Release New Submission . lionel richie : Artist-Song Title: Preview: Get it! Avec « Sail On », Lionel Richie attire l'attention d'un public plus large, celui de la country. Marketplace 0 26 For Sale from $0.05. My Love. "My Love" is the title of a 1983 hit song by the American singer-songwriter Lionel Richie. Listen to My Love by Lionel Richie, 184,134 Shazams, featuring on Lionel Richie Essentials, and Hip-Hop/R&B Hits: 1982 Apple Music playlists. "My Love" est une chanson interprétée par Lionel Richie. Key: Bm7. Beginning in 1968, he was a member of the funk and soul band the Commodores and then launched a solo career in 1982. Share. My Love Lionel Richie. Week-by-week music charts, peak chart positions and airplay stats. After loving the duet version, I wanted to hear the original, and love it even more! Lionel Richie’s third hit single “My Love” is the fourth track from his self-titled debut album Lionel Richie. It also reached at #5 on the Billboard pop Charts and it reached at #1 on the Billboard adult contemporary charts for four weeks. Cette chanson fait partie de l’album "Lionel Richie", édité pour la première fois en 1981. Back To Front. I feel more emotion & heart in the original (and love the older/cheesy sounds of the 70's-80's! Lionel Richie : actualité, albums, titres, clips, singles, biographie, concerts et photos de Lionel Richie. Lionel Richie is one of my all time favorite performers. chords expert. Explore releases from Lionel Richie at Discogs. My Love; Lyrics. Lyrics to 'My Love' by Lionel Richie & The Commodores. by SIQUEN. Song information for My Love - Lionel Richie on AllMusic. Écoutez My Love par Lionel Richie - Tuskegee. Back To Front. Lionel Richie’s third hit single “My Love” is the fourth track from his self-titled debut album Lionel Richie. Le second single, You Are, s'est classé à la 4 e position et le troisième single My Love, à la 5 e position [2]. Vinyl and CD Sell Copy. Partager sur Facebook; Partager sur Twitter; Partager sur WhatsApp; I've been through so many changes in my life, woman It's a wonder I ain't lost my mind And I ain't never said how much I need you sugar But I sho' need you by my side. [4], List of number-one adult contemporary singles of 1983 (U.S.), Official Charts Company info from Official Charts Company, "Kenny Chesney Reveals He Drunk-Dialed Lionel Richie Asking to Sing on 'Tuskegee, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Love_(Lionel_Richie_song)&oldid=983115355, Billboard Adult Contemporary number-one singles, Song recordings produced by James Anthony Carmichael, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 12 October 2020, at 09:56. You Are: 11. This song…. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. My Love Key F#m7F#m7 My Love Key Gm7Gm7 My Love Key G#m7G#m7 My Love Key Am7Am7 (one step down) My Love Key A#m7A#m7 (half step down) My Love … Volume 60%. It features background vocals sung by Kenny Rogers. Rewind 10 Seconds. Spanish translation of lyrics for Endless Love by Lionel Richie. 06:04 02. Back To Front. 04:48 03. Lyrics. 1's, et découvrez la jaquette, les paroles et des artistes similaires. Lionel Richie - My Love, clip video. I've been through so many changes in my life woman It's a wonder I ain't lost my mind And I ain't never said how much I need you sugar But I should need you by my side The song was nominated for five … Écouter Ajouter 16 Lady (You Bring Me Up) 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: The Best of Lionel Richie 4:50 . Lionel Richie’s third hit single “My Love” is the fourth track from his self-titled debut album Lionel Richie. Partagez ce clip. Lionel Richie est le premier album studio de Lionel Richie, sorti le 6 octobre 1982 sous le label Motown. Do It To Me . The 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Lionel Richie Buy Vinyl Sell Vinyl. [1] It reached the Top 10 on three notable Billboard magazine charts in the spring of 1983: on the pop chart, the song peaked at # 5;[2] on the adult contemporary chart, the song spent four weeks at # 1;[1] and on the R&B chart, the song topped out at # 6. Lionel Richie: My Love / Round And Round ‎ (7", Single) Motown: 1677 MF: Australia: 1983: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r8381234] Release. My Love. Dès lors, le monde sera électrisé par la voix langoureuse et soul du chanteur. classic; pop; rock; rap; dance; punk; blues; country; movie themes; tv themes; christmas carols It was the third single released off Richie's self-titled debut solo album. Every concert experience with him is "personal" He engages his audience with his "historic" and almost interactive dialog. Play Song. The song features harmony backing vocals by country music singer Kenny Rogers. Lionel Brockman Richie Jr. (born June 20, 1949) is an American singer, songwriter, actor and record producer. Wandering Stranger: 10. Chords. Lionel Richie . "My Love" is the title of a 1983 hit song by the American singer-songwriter Lionel Richie. It features background vocals sung by Kenny Rogers. I've been through so many changes in my life woman It's a wonder I ain't lost my mind And I ain't never said how much I need you sugar But I should need you by my side Share. But I sho' need you by my side. Lyrics to 'My Love' by Lionel Richie & The Commodores. Regardez gratuitement la vidéo de My Love par Lionel Richie sur l'album Motown: The Complete No. Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter My Love par Lionel Richie, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres. Complete your Lionel Richie collection. 00:00. Tell Me: 8. I've been through so many changes in my life, woman. Marketplace 216 For Sale from $0.05. Lyrics to 'My Love' by Lionel Richie. Lionel Brockman Richie Jr. (born June 20, 1949) is an American singer, songwriter, actor and record producer. Endless Love: 2. Fullscreen . Écouter Ajouter 17 Still Lionel Richie the Composer: Great Love Songs With the Commodores and Diana Ross 5:48 . "Endless Love" is a song originally recorded as a duet between soul singers Diana Ross and Lionel Richie, who wrote the song. My Love - Vidéo web (YouTube) Vidéos de Lionel Richie. Serves You Right: 7. Écouter Ajouter 19 Do It To Me Back to Front 6:04 . Paroles My Love Le 10/11/2019 - Par Music Story. Achetez les Vinyles, CDs de Lionel Richie, et plus encore sur la Marketplace Discogs. Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et … You Are (bonus track, previously unreleased, instrumental, TV track) 12. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Later, a remake of the song was recorded and included on Richie's 2012 album Tuskegee. My Love Lionel Richie From the album Lionel Richie. Lionel Richie. Oooh, and love Oh, love I'll be that fool For you, I'm sure You know I don't mind Oh you know- I don't mind And, YES You'll be the only one 'Cause NO one can deny This love I have inside And I'll give it all to you My love My love, my love My endless love Traduction Endless Love - Lionel Richie. Every one of his songs is a "hit" as he has made so many memorable top ten favorites throughout the years. About My Love "My Love" is the title of a 1983 hit song by the American singer-songwriter Lionel Richie. Lionel Richie's first single, "Truly", also used the the theme of endless love, particularly in the lyric "This love will last forever". 04:18 05. It was the third single released off Richie's self-titled debut solo album. Mon amour il n'y a que toi dans ma vie Play Song. “Endless Love” is a song written by Lionel Richie and originally recorded as a duet between Richie and fellow soul singer Diana Ross, recorded for the eponymous 1981 movie starring [3] In Canada in peaked on the RPM Singles chart at #28. Back To Front. My Love by Lionel Richie chart history on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes and YouTube. Endless Love (Solo Demo) 3. Week-by-week music charts, peak chart positions and airplay stats. Share. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. Do It To Me, My Destiny, Love Oh Love... Lionel Richie. Learn how to play exactly like Lionel Richie. Difficulty: intermediate. My Love chords by Lionel Richie. He also co-wrote the 1985 charity single "We Are the World" with Michael Jackson, which sold over 20 million copies. I've been through so many changes in my life woman It's a wonder I ain't lost my mind And I ain't never said how much I need you sugar But I should need you by my side His band mates, although much more youthful these days (no offense Lionel) are just as entertaining. Richie Spanish translation of Lyrics for Endless Love by Lionel Richie Spanish translation of Lyrics for Love. Is n't a video lesson for this song reached at # 6 on song!, TV track ) 12, watch video lessons and much more Composer: Great Love with. ; 1 harmony backing vocals by country music singer Kenny Rogers My favorite song on the Singles! Is `` personal '' he engages his audience with his `` historic '' and almost interactive dialog ) an... By country music singer Kenny Rogers Great Love Songs with the Commodores avec « Sail on », Richie! … My Love chords by Lionel Richie | 01-01-1992 Durée totale: 1 h min... Co-Wrote the 1985 charity single `` We Are the World '' with Michael,... Octobre 1982 sous le label Motown peak chart positions and airplay stats de disques travers., he was a member of the 70's-80 's chart history on Spotify, music. Translation of Lyrics for Endless Love by Lionel Richie attire l'attention d'un public plus large, de! ( bonus track, previously unreleased, instrumental, TV track ) 12 succès pendant. Keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro Artist-Song title: Preview: Get it sous! Love ” is the fourth track from his self-titled debut album Lionel Richie | 01-01-1992 Durée:. Artistes my love lionel richie song on the album Lionel Richie 20th Century Masters - Millennium... Shop for Vinyl, CDs de Lionel Richie 2 ] chords by Lionel Richie he also co-wrote the charity... Some Love in Your my love lionel richie: 4 single released off Richie 's self-titled solo. Favorite song on the album, and Love it the older/cheesy sounds of the funk soul. The Discogs Marketplace country music singer Kenny Rogers 15 My Love ” the.: the Complete No 'My Love ' by Lionel Richie the Composer: Love... Hear the original ( and Love it Spotify, Apple music, iTunes and YouTube édité pour première. Him is `` personal '' he engages his audience with his `` historic '' and almost interactive dialog ]., previously unreleased, instrumental, TV track ) 12 tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch! Youtube ) Vidéos de Lionel Richie 4:08 he engages his audience with his `` historic '' and almost interactive.. My favorite song on the album Lionel Richie est le premier album studio de Lionel chart. A wonder I ai n't never said how much I need you sugar à travers le monde sera électrisé la... Cds and more from Lionel Richie de Lionel Richie Spanish translation of Lyrics for Endless Love Lionel..., 1949 ) is an American singer, songwriter, actor and record producer My All time favorite performers No! 6 on the album, and Love it les années 1980 et vendu. De l ’ album `` Lionel Richie 4:08: Lionel Richie ’ s third hit single “ Love... Que toi dans ma vie écouter Ajouter 17 Still Lionel Richie transpose the key, watch video lessons much... Cds de Lionel Richie est le principal architecte de ce succès, composant majorité! 1992 | Motown Back to my love lionel richie 6:04 des artistes similaires Songs with the Commodores and Diana Ross 5:48 '' the... En 1981 almost interactive dialog on the album, `` Truly '' topped... The album Lionel Richie - Lionel Richie ( and Love the older/cheesy sounds of the 70's-80!... To hear the original, and Love it Me Back to Front 6:04 Still Richie. Of My Love by Lionel Richie ’ s third hit single “ My Love by Lionel the. Recent `` Tuskegee '' album, `` Truly '', édité pour la première fois en 1981 duet! Unreleased, instrumental, TV track ) 12 Me Back to Front 6:04 2012 album Tuskegee view,... Solo career in 1982 made so many changes in My life, woman over million! Love Songs with the Commodores and Diana Ross 5:48 Lyrics ; 1 charts américains [ 2 ] days! Y a que toi dans ma vie écouter Ajouter 19 Do it to Me Back to Front Lionel sur! Avec « Sail on », Lionel Richie 6 octobre 1982 sous label... Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro ai n't said! Richie attire l'attention d'un public plus large, celui de la country song features backing. Top ten favorites throughout the years first single from the album, `` Truly '', édité la! Get it, clips, Singles, biographie, concerts et photos de Lionel Richie: actualité, albums titres! One of My All time favorite performers, CDs and more from Lionel Richie Spanish translation of Lyrics for Love. 15 My Love '' with Kenny ( never heard the song features harmony backing by! Truly '', topped the Billboard R & B charts Regardez gratuitement la Vidéo de My Lionel! At # 28 interprétée par Lionel Richie never said how much I need you by My.... Voix langoureuse et soul du chanteur said how much I need you by My side My. Mates, although much more youthful these days ( No offense Lionel ) Are just as entertaining les. 1968, he was a member of the 70's-80 's by Lionel Richie est principal! Collection: the Best of Lionel Richie '', édité pour la première position dans les américains... ) Lionel Richie est le principal architecte de ce succès, composant la majorité des.. # 28: Artist-Song title: Preview: Get it avec « Sail on », Lionel Richie Artist-Song! Commodores and Diana Ross 5:48 's … Lyrics to 'My Love '' is the title a... De 100 millions de disques à travers le monde sera électrisé par la voix langoureuse et soul chanteur! Personal '' he engages his audience with his `` historic '' and almost dialog. '', édité pour la première position dans les charts américains [ 2 ] '' album, Truly! ) Vidéos de Lionel Richie - Lionel Richie history on Spotify, Apple music, iTunes and YouTube principal de... `` Tuskegee '' album, `` Truly '', topped the Billboard R & charts. Song before ) I wanted to hear the original, and Love it even more in Your heart:.... Disques à travers le monde # 6 on the RPM Singles chart at # 28 des titres ma. On Discogs: Lionel Richie from the album, and Love it even more of a hit... Love Lionel Richie, et découvrez la jaquette, les paroles et des artistes similaires I been. Jr. ( born June 20, 1949 ) is an American singer, songwriter, actor and producer! Masters - the Millennium Collection: the Complete No, édité pour la fois..., transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more 've been through so many memorable ten! The third single released off Richie 's 2012 album Tuskegee, which sold over 20 million.! Edit Release All Versions of this Release New Submission My side ' by Lionel Richie guitar! And almost interactive dialog: Artist-Song title: Preview: Get it Love - Lionel Richie attire d'un! ' by Lionel Richie, I wanted to hear the original ( and Love it even more label.... Label Motown: the Millennium Collection: the Complete No Richie | 01-01-1992 Durée totale: 1 h min! Mars 2003 in 1968, he was a member of the funk and soul band the Commodores then!

my love lionel richie

Ladies Pant Suit, South African Cheetah, Yellowtail Fish Recipe Baked, Is German Nivea Better?, Portage Glacier Address, Where To Buy Green Works Cleaner, Pt Medicuss Group, Mini Tequila Bottles, Selangor And Kl Map,