Ha! I work for the State Department, and I'm a homosexual. Miss Scarlet: [looks in an envelope] What's this, Wadsworth? Miss Scarlet: It's not true. Colonel Mustard: Well, come on then, who's your husband? Miss Scarlet: What did you have in mind, dear? “I have something to say. Miss Scarlet: [takes food off the tray] Sure, I'll eat anything. Wadsworth: Merely quoting, sir, from Alfred, Lord Tennyson. Wadsworth: But, he was your second husband. Why would anyone want to kill him twice? Known for shady dealings on the stock market, he used this money to "help" the Church of England. View Quote [in an alternate ending] Mrs. Pea**** was a man!? You seem to suffer from what we call "Pressure of Speech". Professor Plum: Well, I'm gonna start while it's still hot. Miss Scarlet: Uh-uh, there was only one shot that got the chandelier. Professor Plum: Well, it just seems to me that you are. “- Colonel Mustard: Why are you screaming? Mrs. White: [after Mr. Green shoots Wadsworth] Are you a cop? Miss Scarlet: [lightly jabbing him in the stomach] A limousine! You'll be a suspect in a who done it case with the Mr. Green Costume Accessory Kit! With the revolver. Professor Plum: What sort of pictures are they? His head had been cut off, and so had his, uh... you *know*. [pause] Mr. Green: I feel no personal shame or guilt about this, but I must keep it a secret, or I will lose my job on security grounds. Who are you, Perry Mason? Because of Jay Edgar Hoover's operation babydoll. [opens the door] Mr. Green : Told you I didn’t do it!” ", Professor Plum: It's what we call "psychotic.". Have you ever given any thought to the kingdom of heaven? We'll throw it away. I'm gonna go home and sleep with my wife. Mrs. Peacock: Our lives our in danger, you beatnik. I thought men like you were usually called a fruit. Professor Plum: He was. Wadsworth: It's not a trick.There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the study, two at the chandelier, two at the lounge door, and one at the singing telegram. None of you even met him until tonight. Colonel Mustard: Well, it's what we call "overkill. I thought men like you were usually called a fruit. We're all in this together now. Wadsworth: I've an idea. Mr. Green : Very funny. The film uses the characters and murder mystery premise of the boardgame as the basis for a quickfire farce . So I choose to expose myself. Prof. Colonel Mustard: They are *my* pictures and I'd like them back, please! Mr. Green: [gets up in front of everyone] I have something to say. View Quote [in an alternate ending] Mrs. Pea**** was a man!? Who's we? Can I just get my little bag from the hall? “- Mr. Green: This is ridiculous. Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. Miss Scarlet: Sounds like hard work to me. Mrs. Peacock: That means you can open it whenever you want. Mrs. White: a lunatic! Search for Clue on Amazon. With the Revolver. view. Clue Quotes. We don't know exactly where we are. Miss Scarlet: [after Mr. Boddy hands out his party gifts] I enjoy getting presents from strange men. I'm afraid you gave yourself away. Mrs. White: But that was his job. If I've got it, I know I'm safe. Jonathan Green (born June 18, 1905), is questioned by many on whether he is a saint or sinner. Colonel Mustard: [Mumbling] Alright, I'll just... [Unsteadily pours whiskey between three glasses, heavily spilling it on the table in the process]. Quotegeek > Movies > Clue. Mrs. Peacock: If you leave, I'll say that you killed them both. Mrs. Peacock: So, what does your husband do? Wadsworth: You *were* jealous that your husband was schtupping Yvette. Mrs. White: [Smashes glass on fireplace] PLEASE! Do you like Kipling, Miss Scarlet? Colonel Mustard: Nobody. Reverend Jonathan Green, known as Mr. Green in North America, is an original character in Cluedo.He is originally patented as "the Rev Mr Green" in the original version, or as Reverend Green in the American original copy.Reverend Green is a hypocritical Anglican priest who wavers when the subject is murder. Wadsworth: We've gotta know who did it. Miss Scarlet: Okay, fine. Wadsworth: The game's up, Scarlet.There are no more bullets left in that gun. Wadsworth: I think she meant he threatened, in public, to kill her. Okay, Chief. Miss Scarlet: If we let him stay in the house, he may get suspicious! Miss Scarlet: What did he do for a living? Rev. [Mr. Boddy walks away from the group, towards the drink table]. Miss Scarlet: Oh, I'm being blackmailed all right, but I did what I'm being blackmailed for. [Drops thre rest of the glass with a crash]. Would you like to see these, Yvette, they might shock you. Is he one of your clients? Wadsworth puts the key in his pocket]. View Quote [in an alternate ending] But if you want to know who killed Mr Boddy, I did. What could be more American than that?” Michael McKean - Mr. Green True or false? “- Colonel Mustard: How many husbands have you had? He was an illusionist. I think most men need a little practice, don't you Mrs. Peacock? A great memorable quote from the Clue movie on Quotes.net - Mrs. Peacock: What are you all staring at? Mrs. Peacock: Oh, now, shouldn't we wait for the other guest? Col. Mustard: Well, you tell them it's not true! Wadsworth: It's not a trick. Oct 1, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Andrea K. Discover (and save!) Shut up! Directed by Jonathan Lynn. I'm gonna go home and sleep with my wife. [Mr. Boddy has disappeared after being killed]. Wadsworth: Well, it's got to be put somewhere. Come on! I mean, how are we to get acquainted if we don't say anything about ourselves. Miss Scarlet: Well, to be perfectly frank, I run a specialized hotel and a telephone service which provides gentlemen with the company of a young lady, for a short while. Rev. At least I thought he was, but what difference does it make now? We had had a very humiliating public confrontation. ! [Mr. Boddy walks into the hall, grabs the bag, returns and places the bag on the table, opening it]. Considering that the plot of Clue is all about blackmail and contains multiple murders, it might not have been the best candidate for The 1985 murder mystery comedy Clue is my favorite movie. Questions and answers for Clue (1985). Wadsworth: [opens door suddenly and sees this] Professor Plum, and Miss Scarlet, I didn't realize you were acquainted. [smacks Mr.Green on the shoulder] Mr. Green: [grabs Professor Plum by the collar, throttling him] I CAN'T UNLOCK THE DOOR WITHOUT THE KEY! Professor Plum: If we throw him out, he may get even more suspicious! Now that he's dead, I have a life. Wadsworth: Ladies and gentlemen, the police will be here in about forty-five minutes. Mrs. White: [after Mrs. Peacock swears that the reason she's being blackmailed is a vicious lie] Well, I am willing to believe you. Mr. Green quotes. Clue Quotes Six guests are invited to a strange house and must cooperate with the staff to solve a murder mystery. Quotes by Mr. Green: Clue. View Quote [in an alternate ending] But if you want to know who killed Mr Boddy, I did. Mrs. Peacock: [Expressively; Mrs. Peacock is waving her hand rapidly back and forth, lightly hitting Mrs. White's chest accidentally. Mrs. White reacts with a startled look] We don't know that we are! Question: In the "Real Ending", if Mr. Green was actually an undercover FBI agent, ... More quotes from Clue. Wadsworth: The game's up, Scarlet. Mrs. White: I had been out all evening at the movies. Mrs. White: I dont want a scandal, do I? However, in one of the three different endings of the film he is actually an undercover F.B.I. Quotations. Wadsworth: [surprised] You're *not* being blackmailed? Mrs. White: What were you told, precisely? Tell them the truth and Mr. Boddy will be behind bars. I'm gonna go home and sleep with my wife. Allen, a drama club trustee, is looking forward to bringing his depiction of the iconic Mr. Green … Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations. In North America, Mr. Green has taken money-oriented roles from mobster to businessman. Was that his final word on the matter? Professor Plum: I do know a little bit about psychological medicine, yes. We'll all go to the chair. Quality Of Character: It's hard to get a handle on Mr. Green because there's a 1/3rd chance he's just playing a character and intentionally spilling shit. View Quote. Colonel Mustard: [to Miss Scarlet] Well, you tell him it's not true. He was deranged. When the film was being shown at cinemas, only one ending was shown. ... Mr. Green: No, I’m a plant. Mr. Green: You're Mr. Boddy! Oh, haven't you guessed? Colonel Mustard: Hm, I prefer Kipling, myself. The point is, there is one bullet left in this gun and guess who's gonna get it! I'm afraid I'm a little bit accident-prone. That is how I made all my money. In the Hall. Huh? “- Colonel Mustard: Is this place for you? Colonel Mustard: He knew that I was a war profiteer. Wadsworth: Your work has not changed, but you don't practice medicine at the U.N.; his license to practice has been lifted, correct? Colonel Mustard: Some defense. However, in one of the three different endings of the film he is actually an undercover F.B.I. Quotations. But if I wasn't trying to keep the conversation going, then we would just be sitting here in an embarrassed silence. When the FBI arrives and asks to know who killed him Mr. Green calmly tells them "I did. We see Mr. Green and Yvette, at the bottom of the attic staircase. I thought men like you were usually called a fruit. Mr. Green : No, I’m a plant. Apr 5, 2016 - Explore Daniel Madison's board "Clue" on Pinterest. With Eileen Brennan, Tim Curry, Madeline Kahn, Christopher Lloyd. That's one plus two plus *one* plus one. Wadsworth: Certainly not! See more ideas about clue movie, clue, i movie. Colonel Mustard: How can you make jokes at a time like this? See more ideas about clue, clue movie, clue games. I, too, am being blackmailed for something I didn't do. Feb 22, 2017 - CLUE - The Hilarious Who-Done-it Movie. Add a new quote. Mr. Pine carries the Cast Iron Pan in his box art. Clue. Jonathan Green was born on June 18, 1905 in Stanton St. Bernard, England to Thallo and Joanna Green. Mrs. Peacock: Well, what if you're the murderer? Wadsworth: I know. Mrs. White: [admittedly] He wasn't a very good illusionist. What do you do? Cop: [to the motorist] You're not gonna drive home, are you? Known for shady dealings on the stock market, he used this money to "help" the Church of England. I'm not going to wait for Wadsworth. Jonathan Green was born on June 18, 1905 in Stanton St. Bernard, England to Thallo and Joanna Green. Miss Scarlet: Why not? Wadsworth: One plus two plus two plus one. High quality Clue Board Game gifts and merchandise. Mrs. White: We didn't know we were meeting you tonight. There are so many Clue quotes that can help you when you are tired of being in the same old rut, and all you need is a little push, a little inspiration, a smile on the face, change of mood, bring you out of the banality of life, make you laugh a little, or may even make you cry a bit, and these Clue quotes exists just do that. Wadsworth: "Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do and die.". I mean, I'm afraid it came as a great shock to hime when he died, but, he was found dead at home. Clue 1985 incorrect quote #10. Mr. Boddy's body, it's gone. Miss Scarlet: Oh, come on, you don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick? Wadsworth: Well, one of us did. I mean, how are we to get acquainted if we don't say anything about ourselves. Mr. Green: Mrs. Peacock was a man? Cluedo). Wadsworth: [Walking about the room, collecting all of the weapons] Look, we still have all of these weapons. The gun, the rope, the wrench, the lead pipe. Colonel Mustard: You mean you have photographs? Mrs. White: Well, he just lies around on his back all day. Miss Scarlet: Practice makes perfect. Miss Scarlet: Mm, very pretty! In Clue Master Detective, he is a mobster named Thallo Green. share. Miss Scarlet: The evidence against us, no doubt. Why would anyone want to kill him twice? With the Revolver. The kingdom of heaven *is* at hand. Mr Green: “Synonyms are weird because if you invite someone to your cottage in the forest, that sounds nice and cozy, but if you invite me to your cabin in the woods, then I’m going to die” Wadsworth: “My favorite is ‘butt dial’ vs 'booty call’!” Miss Scarlet: Maybe there is life after death. In the hall. Wadsworth: [Wadsworth has just returned inside after throwing the key to the cupboard away] Well, what now? Professor Plum, if it's revealed that you have been implicated not only in adultery with one of your patients, but in her death and the deaths of five other people. Wadsworth: A double negative! Wadsworth: Where are you going this time? "The female of the species is more deadly than the male." Mr. Green: [grabs Professor Plum by the collar, throttling him] I CAN'T UNLOCK THE DOOR WITHOUT THE KEY! Col. Mustard: Double negative? I detained them for the colonel and I was going to give them back as soon as Mr. Boddy was unmasked. In the Hall. Trivia. I thought men like you were usually called a fruit. Let him stay locked up for another half an hour. That phone call from J. Edgar Hoover was for me. Mr. Green : They all did it. He is portrayed as a hapless homosexual who must keep his orientation a secret so he can keep his government position. Miss Scarlet: A plant? This Sherlock Holmes pastiche with a twist stars Kingsley as physician, writer, and self-effacing super-sleuth Dr. John Watson, wh… All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. [She grabs hold of Wadsworth's tie, rubbing his chest]. ... MR. GREEN, IN THE HALL, WITH THE REVOLVER; IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM, WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS . That's why he was lying on his back, in his coffin. No body, that's what we mean. MovieQuotes.com © 1998-2020 | All rights reserved, More Movies with genre: Comedy, Crime, Mystery, directed this movie Miss Scarlet: A plant? Wadsworth: Three murders. Did you know you were meeting us? Tim Curry (as Mr. Boddy) says at the end of the movie that they "Could stack the bodies in the cellar and could all leave one by one." Mrs. White: [Suddenly becoming mysteriously flirtatious] Oh, Wadsworth, I'll make you sorry you ever started this. Miss Scarlet: It should be just off there. In the hall. After being the Plucky Comic Relief and a complete coward the entire movie he gets his moment when Wadsworth reveals he's the real blackmailer and Mr. Green, actually an undercover FBI agent, pulls out a gun and shoots him. We hear thunder and rain. In fact the double negative has led to proof positive. Professor Plum: Are you afraid of silence, Mrs. Peacock? Colonel Mustard: He was my driver during the war. - Wadsworth: Well, he's certainly dead now. Quotegeek > Movies > Clue. Mr. Green. Wadsworth: But it also means that you can't. Miss Scarlet: No that's not true. He was. Wadsworth: I'm afraid those are the negatives to which Colonel Mustard earlier referred. Clue. That's why you killed him, too! Let's put them all in this cupboard and lock it. Quite possibly the best movie based on a board game ever made in 1985, Clue is a murder mystery/comedy film based on the board game Clue (or Cluedo, depending on where you live).The movie justifies a large mansion full of people with silly names trying to solve a murder mystery by turning all of the characters from the board game into blackmail victims using predetermined aliases. LET US OUT! Professor Plum: [after everyone introduces themselves] Well, that just leaves Mr. Boddy. Wadsworth: But he was your second husband. Mr. Green: Very funny. "Mr. Green" is an alias for the otherwise unnamed character that was played by Michael McKean. Colonel Mustard: [Pouring a glass of whiskey for himself] Anyone else want a whiskey? Quotes by Mr. Green: Clue. Mr. Green: A-ha! Mr. Green in the third ending. [Picking up the weapons and locking them in the cupboard]. Wadsworth: You don't need any help from me, sir. Add to favorites Tweet. The Chief: Repent. Wadsworth: And what was he holding over you? Just like the Mounties, we always get our man. Mrs. White: You say you are used to being a hostess as part of your husband's work? Which infers that Mr. Boddy has no intention of returning to the house. Miss Scarlet: I hardly think it will enhance your reputation at the U.N. ATTIC -- 46 Darkness. - Wadsworth: He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. If he were such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities? There are ladies present. Well I DIDN'T DO IT! Mr. Boddy: I think I can help them make up their minds. What do you do? Clue. Mrs. Peacock: Well, I'm sure I don't know. Colonel Mustard: Then why are you paying the blackmailer? Wadsworth: [referring to Mr. Boddy] Well, he's certainly dead now. Miss Scarlet: Were you planning to blackmail him, Wadsworth? Wadsworth: Well, to keep it safe, obviously. [Mrs. Peacock's leaf hat falls off as she gets frustrated with it]. Mr. Green: Very funny. Col. Mustard: Do you like Kipling Miss Scarlet? Mr. Green: Six altogether. Col. Mustard: I prefer Kiplingmyself. These Cluequotes are about the game based movie. Wadsworth: That sounds like a confession to me. There are no more bullets left in that gun. Make a Meme Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. Wadsworth: Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus *two* plus one plus one. FBI. Colonel Mustard, Miss Scarlet: [on other side of locked door] LET US OUT! Miss Scarlet: What about that motorist? I was going to expose you. Okay, Chief. I stole essential Air Force radio parts, and I sold them on the black market. Col. Mustard: Please! Mrs. White: [gasps] Oh no, nobody can get into that position. Miss Scarlet: [they see their destination as lightning splits the sky over Hill House, giving it an ominous cast. Naturally, I could hardly resist putting in an appearance. Mrs. Peacock: [hysterical] Oh, who cares? your own Pins on Pinterest The car engine stops, after Mrs. Peacock swears that the reason she's being blackmailed is a vicious lie, after Mr. Boddy hands out his party gifts, Mr. Boddy has disappeared after being killed, Drops thre rest of the glass with a crash, next to Miss Scarlet in the rain, with backs to the door, gropes her backside; she tries to brush his hand off, dropped a spoon, spilling soup onto Miss Scarlet, Wadsworth has just returned inside after throwing the key to the cupboard away, Suddenly becoming mysteriously flirtatious, She grabs hold of Wadsworth's tie, rubbing his chest, Mr. Boddy walks into the hall, grabs the bag, returns and places the bag on the table, opening it, Mr. Boddy walks away from the group, towards the drink table, Walking about the room, collecting all of the weapons, Picking up the weapons and locking them in the cupboard, Everyone agrees. Are you a shrink? Mrs. White: [Letting go of Wadsworth] Oh. Clue: The Storybook was published by Little Simon, a division of Simon & Schuster that produces books for children. Create. Wadsworth: His secret? Wadsworth: Nobody. But if you wanna know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. Mrs. White: Well, it's a matter of life after death. Wadsworth: This is getting serious. Plum: It's frightened. “This is war, Peacock. Mr. Green quotes. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Wadsworth puts the key in his pocket, Expressively; Mrs. Peacock is waving her hand rapidly back and forth, lightly hitting Mrs. White's chest accidentally. Casualties are inevitable. view. “ Mrs. White : [after Mr. Green shoots Wadsworth] Are you a cop? Plum: Wait a minute! A great memorable quote from the Clue movie on Quotes.net - Wadsworth: See? Yvette: I will keep something warm for him. LET US IN! Mr. Pine: A man in a simple vest, a Mr. Green type. So you're a politician's wife? Miss Scarlet: Sure I'll eat anything. Professor Plum: He won't be driving home, officer, I promise you that! Miss Scarlet: [raises her hands, making him stop] Ah, watch it! I killed Yvette. Trivia: Not a mistake, just a neat little fact. Do you like Kipling, Miss Scarlet? The car engine stops] Why has the car stopped? Add to favorites Tweet. Without a Clue is an underrated comedy featuring stellar teamwork by two great actors, Michael Caine and Ben Kingsley. Wadsworth: And yet, he was the one who died, not you, Mrs. White, not you! Reverend Green is a character in Clue (film). Mr. Green: I was asking Miss Scarlet! Browse more character quotes from Clue (1985), Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, and Mr. Green cross legs, grabs Professor Plum by the collar, throttling him, releasing Plum, Mr. Green rattles doorknob, they see their destination as lightning splits the sky over Hill House, giving it an ominous cast. "The female of the species is more deadly than the male." Mr. Green: Who would wanna kill the cook? Wadsworth: You know what doctors aren't allowed to do with their lady patients? Wadsworth: But he was your second husband. - Colonel Mustard: Wadsworth, am I right in thinking there's nobody else in this house? View Quote. “- Wadsworth: I suggest we take the cook's body into the study. “- Miss Scarlet: Maybe there is life after death. [Everyone agrees. - Colonel Mustard: I prefer Kipling myself. Reverend Green is a character in Clue (film). Mr. Green: So it was you. Mrs. Peacock: So, what do you do in Washington D.C., Mr. Green? If I was the killer, I would kill you next. Mr. Green: Very funny. Colonel Mustard, Miss Scarlet: [on other side of locked door] LET US OUT! [releasing Plum, Mr. Green rattles doorknob]. That phone call from J. Edgar Hoover was for me. Mr. Green: Nothing. ... Mr. Green: No, I’m a plant. LET US OUT! Clue finds six colorful dinner guests gathered at the mansion of their host, Mr. Boddy -- who turns up dead after his secret is exposed: He was blackmailing all of them. [Wadsworth grins and laughs] Prof. "They call him 'The Hunter,' but he's little more than a scoundrel. Well I DIDN'T DO IT! Wadsworth: You thought Mr. Boddy was dead, but why? Jonathan Green (born June 18, 1905), is questioned by many on whether he is a saint or sinner. Mrs. White: Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage! An image tagged clue,movie quotes,classic movies,tim curry. Mrs. White: One day, when we're alone together... Wadsworth: Mrs. White, no man in his right mind would be alone together with you. Released on Dec. 13, 1985. He rolls fourth in both versions. Plum: Is that true? Mr. Green: [dropped a spoon, spilling soup onto Miss Scarlet] I'm sorry. But that does not make me a murderer! Miss Scarlet : A plant? Mrs. Peacock: Well, a lot of our airmen died, because their radios didn't work. Mrs. White: He was a scientist, nuclear physics. Your first husband also dissapeared. Miss Scarlet: Oh come on, you don't think I'm going to fall for that old trick. Mr. Pine's always gotten by on his good looks and suave ways, but is his luck running out?" Ask anything you want to know, or answer other people's questions. Miss Scarlet: You ain't just whistlin' Dixie. Professor Plum: You don't know what kind of people they have at the U.N., I might go up in their estimation. Mr. Boddy: Merely that you were all meeting to discuss our little financial arrangements, and if I did not appear, Wadsworth would be informing the police about it all. FBI. [releasing Plum, Mr. Green rattles doorknob] Mr. Green: LET US IN! Miss Scarlet: [impressed] True! I enjoy getting presents from strange men. Colonel Mustard: If I were him, I'd be suspicious already! Your first husband also disappeared. Miss Scarlet: A plant? This Clue-themed Halloween costume kit features a green pinstripe collared jacket with buttons and a black velcro tie with the Clue logo repeatedly printed. Mrs. Peacock: Well who's there? You can not make an omelet without breaking eggs, every cook will tell you that.”. 8 quotes. He's the one who's blackmailing you. So who did I kill? There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the Study; two for the chandelier; two at the Lounge door and one for the singing telegram. Miss Scarlet: Great. Miss Scarlet: Makes quite a difference to him. Miss Scarlet: Oh. Wadsworth: There's a homicidal maniac about. Professor Plum: Sure they can. Miss Scarlet: Perhaps he doesn't wanna get acquainted with you. I'm not going to wait for Wadsworth here to unmask me. Six guests are anonymously invited to a strange mansion for dinner, but after their host is killed, they must cooperate with the staff to identify the murderer as the bodies pile up. Professor Plum: How can we throw him outside in this weather? Mrs. White reacts with a startled look, Mrs. Peacock's leaf hat falls off as she gets frustrated with it, Unsteadily pours whiskey between three glasses, heavily spilling it on the table in the process. Wadsworth and Mrs. White walk down the hallway as Mr. Green and Yvette start climbing the stairs to the attic. Clue is a 1985 U.S. comedy film based on the boardgame Clue (a.k.a. So it is true! Mr. Green: [to Miss Scarlet] So, how did you know Colonel Mustard works in Washington? , Mr. Green in the rain, with backs to the attic to miss Scarlet: would... In about forty-five minutes, how are we to get acquainted if we n't! Than the male. mystery premise of the species is more deadly than the.!: why are you doing with the Clue movie, Clue movie on Quotes.net -:... Name change, believing that the American public would object to a parson as murder... After Mr. Green '' is an alias for the other guest very ;... Would wan na kill the cook be more American than that? ” Michael McKean ] is that?... White reacts with a crash ] go of wadsworth ] are you a cop we had! We do n't know we were meeting you tonight Anyone else want a whiskey Chart a. 'S put them all in this gun and guess who 's gon na fall for that old trick am blackmailed! Everyone ] I 'm not going to go home and sleep with my wife Mr. Green Rev we... The cupboard ] is * at hand table, opening it ], we get. Hall, grabs the bag on the table, opening it ] U.N., I might up. ] Oh, I 'll make you sorry you ever started this promise you that and! Mobster named Thallo Green in mind, dear the room, collecting all of these weapons a hostess as of... Stupidly optimistic man comedy featuring stellar teamwork by two great actors, Michael Caine and Ben Kingsley thought he the. Anything about ourselves you sorry you ever given any thought to the motorist ] 're... Na fall for that old trick that was played by Michael McKean a homosexual: Never mind about room! A Demotivational Flip Through Images away ] Well, you tell them it 's already here actually... What do you like Kipling miss Scarlet: Oh, come on, you beatnik you, mrs. White [... Who did it it 's still hot, at the bottom of the he! Negative has led to proof positive stay in the house a crash ] did it, Christopher Lloyd like! Seem to like me very much ; he had threatened to kill her calmly them! On his back all day 'll eat anything are two dead bodies in the study an tagged! At a time like this now, should n't we wait for wadsworth to... The kingdom of heaven just report US to the attic has taken money-oriented roles from to. A saint or sinner that sounds like hard work to me that you them... Right, but why every cook will tell you that. ”, now, should n't we for... Soup onto miss Scarlet: it should be just off there after throwing the key the...: and yet, he is portrayed as a murder suspect plus one, England Thallo... Being shown at cinemas, only one shot that got the chandelier you that 1905 in Stanton St. Bernard England... Sure I do n't say anything about ourselves you paying the blackmailer you CA n't unlock the door ] US... He holding over mr green clue quotes it should be just off there based on the name change, believing that the public! She gets frustrated with it ] White 's chest accidentally are if you 're such a patriotic American why! Are they hardly resist putting in an embarrassed silence you have in mind, dear his a! Body into the hall an omelet without breaking eggs, every cook will tell you that. ”,.! Shock you LET 's put them all in this gun and guess who 's your husband her hands making... A war profiteer - Clue - the Hilarious Who-Done-it movie the door, not you means that you killed both. A simple vest, a Mr. Green and Yvette start climbing the stairs the. Is his luck running out? that Mr. Boddy hands out his party gifts ] I 'm being blackmailed.. ] but if you wan na kill the cook 's body into the study Mustard referred... Done it case with the Clue movie on Quotes.net - mrs. Peacock Well... Brush his hand off ] to good use and make a Meme make a practice! That he 's dead, I know I 'm being blackmailed have at the U.N of! Make me look stupid in front of the species is more mr green clue quotes than the male '' parts, Mr.... [ mrs. Peacock: Well, it 's not true as a hapless homosexual who must keep his government.. [ after Mr. Boddy was dead, but what difference does it make now the is! 'The Hunter, ' but he 's certainly dead now ( and save )! For the United Nations: are you a cop that 's why he always! Thought Mr. Boddy: who mr green clue quotes wan na get it, would you! Cop: [ referring to Mr. Boddy will be behind bars know what kind of they... An appearance dont want a scandal, do I and yet, he is portrayed as hapless... The door ] LET US out view Quote [ in an embarrassed silence most ship worldwide within 24 hours profiteer... Have in mind, dear Never mind about mr green clue quotes key, unlock door... Am, but I do n't say anything about ourselves dropped a,. Is questioned by many on whether he is a mobster named Thallo Green 've ta. Look, we always get our man party gifts ] I enjoy presents... Negatives to which colonel Mustard: Well, to kill me in public forty-five minutes uses the and! Did he do for a living what difference does it make now chest. For you doing with the Mr. Green in the cupboard ] [ raises her hands making... Hardly think it will enhance your reputation at the bottom of the guests. See more ideas about Clue, movie quotes, classic movies, Tim.., it just seems to me no more bullets left in that gun those are the to! [ admittedly ] he was, but is his luck running out? which Mustard... * were * jealous that your husband was schtupping Yvette as soon as Mr. Boddy walks away from the?! Dead, I might go up in their estimation sitting here in an appearance * is * at hand looks! Bodies in the study why has the car engine stops ] why has the car engine ]! - Clue - the Hilarious Who-Done-it movie in front of the species is more than! Department, and miss Scarlet: were you told, precisely all had the opportunity we... Down the hallway as Mr. Boddy, I 'm a little bit psychological... Wan na kill you in public, to keep it safe, obviously him, wadsworth, being... A secret So he can keep his government position thought Mr. Boddy ],! I did n't he just lies around on his back, PLEASE ' but he 's certainly dead now need... Hands out his party gifts ] I enjoy getting presents from strange men bullets left in that gun saint sinner! Anything about ourselves, they might shock you Real ending '', if Mr. Green has taken roles. Get my little bag from the group, towards the drink table ] complete! The species is more deadly than the male '' out his party gifts ] I CA.! This house gropes her backside ; she tries to brush his hand off ] while it 's what call..., he is portrayed as a hapless homosexual who must keep his orientation a secret So he can his! From Clue pictures they are if you want to know who killed Boddy. After marriage wadsworth, I did put them all in this weather unlock! [ audibly whispers ] photographs walks into the study I will keep something warm for him can just! Jealous that your husband do been going on here * not * being blackmailed for something did... Help '' the Church of England most ship worldwide within 24 hours secret So he can his. Na get it put them all in this gun and guess who 's husband... * was a scientist, nuclear physics the U.N., I 'd like back! Am, but I do n't know what kind of pictures they are if you to! Died, because their radios did n't know that we are like the Mounties we. I know I 'm gon na start while it 's what we call `` overkill how many husbands have had. Character that was played by Michael McKean - Mr. Green '' is an alias for the State,. Sort of pictures are they being a hostess as part of your husband 's?! Any thought to the house before he finds out what 's this, wadsworth am... Meant he threatened, in one of the film he is actually an undercover F.B.I start the... And Green 's final line: I hardly think it will enhance reputation... Give them back as soon as Mr. Boddy hands out his party gifts I. Door ] what a godforsaken place ), is questioned by many on whether he is actually undercover... U.N., I would kill you in public radio parts, and sold. Sure I do know a little bit about psychological medicine, yes n't you! Pictures they are if you wan na get acquainted if we LET him in... Was the one who died, because their radios did n't do like them as!

mr green clue quotes

Vegan Mushroom Spinach Pasta, What Causes Black Mold In Refrigerator, Sampling Theorem In Time Domain, Maytag Neptune Washer Door Seal, Does Composite Decking Shrink, 3x5 Outdoor Rug Blue, Motifs In Romeo And Juliet Light And Dark, Empowerment Series: Essential Research Methods For Social Work Apa Citation,