I don’t think they would replace the Organic Artisan Bakers Super Seed Bread with the Keto bread. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 140 / 2,000 cal left. Store / Costco / Bakery / Bread / Kirkland Bread 21 Grain Organic (2PK) 765G. Yes we’ve been out at FontanaYes we’ve been out at Fontana, CA Costco for over a month. Very sad, but been trying other brands. Try it today! 1 review for Kirkland Multigrain Bread. There is no longer any Kirkland brand bread at my store in Holbrook, NY since early October 2017. Not in Tucson either. At least that’s what happened to me. Calorie Goal 1,860 cal. Costco is out of Kirkland Signature Multi-grain Bread. I will check next time. I asked to see if they have any in the back. Have a couple of slices of these bad boys. Between this and the increase in membership pricing, not even sure we want to renew in a month when it comes up. 140 Cal. Maybe it has something to do with recent weather events. 220 / 2,300g left. 14 %5 gProtein. I heard Dave's Killer Bread is the best bread Costco has. It’s still our favorite bread at Costco! Hoping enough will complain and it will come back! Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. 68 %25 gCarbs. Visit this site for details: www.burpy.com. Organic breads are now available as well. We’ve heard of Dave’s killer bread, have not tried it yet but we will soon! Water, stone ground whole wheat flour, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin folic acid), wheat sourdough (water, fermented wheat flour), honey, toasted sesame seeds, flax seed, sugar, contains 2% or less of the following: oat groats, toasted sunflower seed, sunflower oil, millet, cracked wheat, durum wheat sourdough, yeast, … I made a purchase on May 21, 2008. This bread is still in stock at my local Costco…..Bay Area, CA. 220 / 2,300g left. Free of artificial preservatives and additives. Not at our store in Folsom CANot at our store in Folsom CA either. Highly disappointed it was discontinued. Our mission was simple: Create an item of the same – or better – quality than the leading brand at a lower price, and do so by controlling every element of the item’s creation, including packaging and transportation. I’ve since checked both Fresno locations and Bakersfield. Really like that bread, they need to bring it back. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. It’s a Traditional Eggnog Liqueur. So disappointed that thisSo disappointed that this bread is gone. It’s really an amazing story a 140 / 2,000 cal left. There is no w, Split Pea & Ham Soup – Kirkland Signature Recipe, Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, December 2020, Darigold FIT Organic Milk – Costco Roadshow (WA, OR), Costco Mortgage – Surprisingly Good Experience. Alfaro’s tastes good, but not as healthy. I could have stood on an endcap and really sell this to people. You can use the bread for toast or grilled cheeses. Forget All Bran Cereal’s 10 day challenge (watch video below). Dave in this case is Dave Dahl, who spent 15 years in prison before turning his life around. This was a favorite of many. Plus other products! I used to buy Kirkland multigrain, but not anymore. Bummer! What you are reading below is ‘Version 2’ of the bakery items at Costco. Seems THEY have it. Funny how it so, It’s the day before Thanksgiving. See terms. Please shop Costco.ca for business products requiring residential delivery. Anyway, the bread was not in display when I went to Costco on May 5, 2008. Your email address will not be published. Kirkland Signature Multigrain 100% Whole Grain Bread. Kirkland Bread 21 Grain Organic (2PK) 765G. The slices were thicker than other brands.

costco kirkland multigrain bread

Zach Williams Songs With Lyrics, Just Great Stuff Bars, 20 Beacon Way, Jersey City, Nj 07304, Trader Joe's Keto List 2019, Squier P Bass Wiring Diagram, Canon Lp-e17 Battery Near Me, Is 600 Cfm Range Hood Good, Font For Feature Article, Purple Robe Locust Poisonous,